In all weddings, there is one thing that is subtle yet crucial - the music. It brings out all the feelings and fills the air with love, making the reception a romantic affair. A romantic song does not need to always be slow and mellow, it can also be upbeat & groovy! Some might say that the best wedding songs are those that make us break a sweat on the dance floor. Well, to take the pressure off the brides and/or grooms, we have prepared a list for the top 10 best wedding music!
1. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
2. Daniel Caesar - Best Part
3. Etta James - At Last
4. Cindi Lauper - Time After Time
5. Bruno Mars - Marry You
6. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody
7. Taylor Swift - Love Story
8. Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine
9. Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder
10. Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
Zoe is an avid fan of all kinds of music. Her primary instrument is the guitar but she is always passionately learning how to play other instruments such as the drums and keyboard. She is currently playing the bass guitar in a band and has been routinely involved in music since she was a child.